Criminal complaints at the Attorney General at the Federal Court of Justice

Diesen Blog-Beitrag in deutscher Sprache lesen

On 05/13/2020 I filed criminal charges with a letter to the Attorney General of the Federal Court of Justice in order to initiate the legal evaluation of my decades of persecution on fascist motives.

On 05/19/2020 I found the following letter in my mailbox:

The the Attorney General of the Federal Court of Justice declares itself to have no jurisdiction.

On 07/02/2020 and on 07/24/2020 I sent an extended version of my letters with criminal complaints, which I had filed with public prosecutors, to police authorities of the Federal Republic of Germany.

Comments

  1. Chula vista criminal I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this completely new, unheard of, despicable crime, that, for its cowardice, even doesn't deserve the name "cime", with me!