A parcel is delivered

Diesen Blog-Beitrag in deutscher Sprache lesen

On 10/15/2018 a parcel in familiar Amazon packaging was handed over to me by a non-uniformed delivery service.

I hadn't ordered anything, but it could be a gift.

Yet the label doesn't look familiar to me at all and rather imaginatively self-made.

In addition, there is another label of the same size under the label.

Since Amazon doesn't label twice, I asked the Amazon customer service for information.

However, they had no explanation for the re-labelling, so I came up with some observations about the package which I recorded in a PowerPoint presentation.

Finally, with reference to my PowerPoint presentation, I filed a criminal complaint against unknown persons with Amazon on the basis of §§ 268, 269, 270 of the German Penal Code.

To date I have not opened the package and will not open it until I have an explanation for the re-labelling and other inconsistencies related to this package.

The PowerPoint presentation

In my opinion, the presentation contains only rational thoughts:

I do not yet know what and how this matter has been investigated, but I want to request information.

The letter of the District Court of Karlsruhe (Care Court)

On 12/12/2018 I was surprised by a letter from the district court of Karlsruhe (Care Court):

On the basis of a suggestion, the court checked whether a supervisor would be appointed for me.

I was asked to fill in an enclosed questionnaire "as soon as possible" and send it to the district court.

The letter neither mentions a legal basis nor does it contain instructions on legal remedies.

The letter from the City of Karlsruhe

On 12/15/2018 I also found a letter from the city of Karlsruhe in my letterbox.

Lawyer

I neither filled in the questionnaire nor sent it to the district court.

Instead, I asked a lawyer to advise me on this matter and to represent my interests.

He recommended that I not attend the appointment with the city of Karlsruhe and asked for access to the files.

After he had gained access to the files (The public prosecutor investigating the Amazon affair considered me to be in need of care. I don't know how he came up with that.) he wrote to the district court on 01/16/2019.

The order of the district court

On 02/19/2019, the District Court of Karlsruhe decided to discontinue the proceedings.

No care was ordered.

Comments