Criminal complaint for fraud against the lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah

Diesen Blog-Beitrag in deutscher Sprache lesen

Criminal complaint for fraud (§ 263 StGB) and all other relevant criminal offenses against the lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah

Dear Sirs,

with this letter, I, Andreas Pfefferle, born on 10/23/231965 in Karlsruhe, residing at Im Eichbäumle 18, 76139 Karlsruhe, identity card number L8RYVHWVG, file a criminal complaint against the

  • lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah, Kantstraße 4, 76137 Karlsruhe and unknown persons

for fraud (§ 263 StGB) and all other relevant criminal offenses.

Please confirm receipt and provide me with the relevant file number.

Justification:

The PDF documents mentioned below can be found at:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GVWqzWbb8vdV-H-xn1vThDBqRs1TkAmn?usp=sharing

On the night of 08/26/2016, I was, against my will, taken by the police with 0.3 ‰ blood alcohol concentration into a drunk tank and then from there, again against my will, taken by the police to a psychiatric hospital, where I was placed in a closed ward against my will, and according to the patient file (Patientenakte.pdf, page 29), which was perhaps partly falsified, without a treatment contract.

On December 29, 2016, an unauthenticated copy of a decision of the District Court of Karlsruhe, dated August 26, 2016, with the reference number 710 XIV 777/16 L - obviously a violation of the file regulations, as there is no department 710 at the District Court of Karlsruhe - by the judge Wermann (AG-Beschluss-26-08-2016.pdf) was allegedly officially delivered to me.

I asked the lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah to appeal against this (AG-Beschwerde-Dr-Schneider-Addae-Mensah-29-01-2017.pdf).

Later, I received an undated copy of a decision by the District Court of Karlsruhe on this complaint, dated 01/30/2017, from the judge Dr. Schwirblat (AG-Beschluss-30-01-2017.pdf).

This letter, which was not signed by the judge Dr. Schwirblat, should have

  1. been delivered formally
  2. been delivered to my attorney, Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah, instead of me
  3. been in certified copy instead of drawn up

Since the decision of the District Court of Karlsruhe from 01/30/2017 did not remedy my complaint, the matter allegedly went to the Regional Court of Karlsruhe.

From my lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah I later received a decision of the Regional Court of Karlsruhe in uncertified copy and without signatures of the judges, which rejects my complaint in an unappealable decision (LG-Beschluss-03-07-2017.pdf).

I then instructed my lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah to lodge a constitutional appeal against this decision of the Regional Court (BVG-VB-Dr-Schneider-Addae-Mensah-10-08-2017.pdf).

In 2018, attorney Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah sent me a copy of a decision of the Federal Constitutional Court, not certified and not signed by a judge, in which my complaint is not accepted for decision (BVG-Beschluss-05-10-2018.pdf).

Thereupon I arranged for the lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah to submit my complaint to the European Court of Human Rights (EGMR-Dr-Schneider-Addae-Mensah-18-01-19.pdf: Attorney Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah states 12/18/2019 as the date of his signature, although the complaint was allegedly filed on 01/18/2019).

In 2019, I received from the lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah a decision of the ECHR in English in uncertified copy, which cannot be found anywhere in the publicly accessible databases of the ECHR (EGMR-Beschluss-14-03-2019.pdf).

It follows that the lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah never filed an appeal against the decision of the District Court of Karlsruhe (AG-Beschluss-26-08-2016.pdf), dated 08/26/2016, reference number 710 XIV 777/16 L, and that the matter could therefore not be referred to the Regional Court of Karlsruhe, the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany and the European Court of Human Rights.

However, I paid for the services of the lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah: The invoices are available as evidence:

The human rights lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah probably cheated me. My attempt to litigate was apparently thwarted by the lawyer I had hired.

At the request of the lawyer Andreas Thomalla, Apothekergässchen 4, 86150 Augsburg, I was granted access to the files for reference number 710 XIV 777/16 L at the District Court of Karlsruhe - see document Akte.pdf.

This document is obviously forged in whole or in part because it contains unsigned and uncertified judicial decisions. However, the falsified file contains allegedly received pleadings from the lawyer Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah.

In December 2018, I received an allegedly certified but unsigned letter from the District Court of Karlsruhe (care matters) - see AG-BG-07-12-2018.pdf. I asked Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah to prevent the appointment of a supervisor for me.

The entire correspondence - AG-BG-Dr-Schneider-Addae-Mensah-16-01-2019.pdf, AG-BG-Beschluss-19-02.2019.pdf - is obviously forged, since the decision of the district court is presented drawn up instead of in certified copy.

In the matter of a parcel sent to me, allegedly from Amazon, which seems suspicious to me, I had initially contacted the police by email seeking help. Only today, I know that my Internet traffic is manipulated and that my criminal charges may never have reached their destination. By request of Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah, I wanted to obtain access to the file. The file (Akte-Amazon.pdf), which Dr. David Schneider-Addae-Mensah later presented to me, is probably a forgery.

I would therefore ask you to initiate an investigation and inform me of the result.

Yours sincerely,

Andreas Pfefferle

Comments