Innovation in crime turns awry

Crimen, ¡cuántas libertades se cometen en tu nombre!

Yesterday, my father's replies to an inquiry about the names of his two dogs from younger years flew around my ears as bullets shot from a gun.

However, he could not even name only one of his father's twelve siblings from memory, although he had studied the family history in detail.

The man who plays my father came up with the following password - literally slightly modified by me:

But that his father was the youngest and last child he did not know.

His father's mother gave birth to a total of thirteen children:

Some died early through illness, accidents, and as very young victims of the First World War.

There were precisely thirteen children, no more and no less.

My father must know that.

Someone should have told my father that the thirteenth child was also the last.

Almost everything he does seems - consciously or not - directed against my interests.

In the incident of the stolen but reappearing surveillance camera:

He insisted on checking the pictures on the replaced flash disk himself, deleted them after examination claiming they wouldn’t prove anything while printing out the one relevant picture, falsified evidence, to show it to my mother.

Fortunately I was able to restore the pictures.

From the behavior of my mother, brother, wife and son, I must equally conclude that my mother, brother, wife and son were probably murdered just like my father.

My family may perform a play with me to cover up the murder of my entire family.

And to claim things about me in public I ignore since I am entirely isolated here:

Comments